Wednesday 27 February 2008

Classes

Classes started yesterday, and I'm dithering about switching to an easier level. I went to my assigned class (202) yesterday, and thought it to be reasonable, but the book seemed quite difficult, and people in class, quite good. Today I attended 202 again, and was confronted with a teacher I barely understood. To be fair, few people in the class understood him. But, this made me think about switching classes, so this afternoon, I attended 201. Looking at the books for 201, it seems to be quite similar to 202, but a bit easier, and with people whom are not obviously better than me. I also feel as if it is the logical continuation of the course I took two years ago in Tianjin. I didn't particularly like one of that class's teachers, but the other one was excellent. Therefore, I will probably switch to the easier one.

No comments: