Saturday 8 December 2007

Future Plans

I will be leaving London a week from Monday to go on more adventures which I will outline below. This is mostly a list for reference purposes, so it will be quite boring.

On Saturday, Harry will arrive from Montreal for a short two-day visit before we both depart for Nice on Monday the 17th. We will stay in Nice for three days and then meet our parents in Paris on the 20th. On the 23rd, we will be going on a tour of Morocco that finishes on the 30th of December, at which point we will fly back to Paris. We will stay a bit longer in Paris, and then on the 1st of January, I will be meeting my friend Johan in Paris, where we will stay for another few days. On January 6th, I will fly to Lisbon, and travel around Portugal and Southern Spain until January 17th, at which point I will return to London to pick up the remainder of my luggage. On January 20th, I will be back in Canada!

No comments: